Incubus on vinyl

torres

I may have a friend who wants them, how much are you looking to get for each?

leventy billion.  nevermind I paid too much after ebay-checking, I paid 30 a piece.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/INCUBUS-MAKE-YOURSELF-180g-VINYL-LP-RSD-Record-Store-Day-/110988517256?pt=Music_on_Vinyl&hash=item19d76e5f88 - buy it now for $30 (not my auction, just for reference)

I feel dumb, but the numbered RSD Black Friday ones are different than the pre orders for January, yes? I could swear I ordered a couple on black Friday from soundstage with reservoir dogs but if there were two versions up maybe I bought the wrong one...

The press coming out in January is different, correct.

Plus, I doubt that the ones released in january are in any way different (beside the numbering). Its probably what was the case with the Deftones box set - the records were initially re-released individually and a little later in the box set. The only difference was the vinyl colour and weight (the lacquers etc were the same if I remember correctly).

• 3 weeks later...

There looks to be some "new" versions of the Incubus releases on eBay and it seems the ONLY differences will probably be a different "hype" sticker from what I can tell from the pictures and these will be unnumbered. Why is this even happening? Why make "exclusives" for RSD then 2 months later release more? It's overkill.

There looks to be some "new" versions of the Incubus releases on eBay and it seems the ONLY differences will probably be a different "hype" sticker from what I can tell from the pictures and these will be unnumbered. Why is this even happening? Why make "exclusives" for RSD then 2 months later release more? It's overkill.

It's not overkill if Sony knows they'll sell.