Incubus on vinyl

torres

yup. what numbers did you get? 

Morning View is 2,000 something while Make Yourself is around 1,700

Wasn't really expecting the numbers, because at that high who really cares, but it was a nice surprise.  

I am tempted to buy Science and A Crow to have 4 of their records (even maybe Light Grenades, agh!), all numbered and 180 grams, but after last month I just can't get myself to buy them. I need to save money for other things!

At amoeba music Hollywood, they already have the non RSD morning view version, but they also have all the other releases as well.

Non RSD versions are... not numbered? Is everything else the same? How about the spine of the records? Did you note if they are all still identical to eachother? 

Non RSD versions are... not numbered? Is everything else the same? How about the spine of the records? Did you note if they are all still identical to eachother?

They are not numbered, I took a photo. I'll edit this post and upload it later, only difference I noted was the sticker on the front just says 2xLP, 180 gram while the others note they are RSD releases

Got science from amazon. FYI not numbered

Same here.

One guy was selling 5 Incubus albums on eBay for one price, all RSD numbered releases. Wonder if he got them by ordering all pre-sale, as that is how I purchased my 2 previous Incubus albums that came numbered from RSD.

Would be tempted to buy the entire numbered bundle if I hadn't already bought 2 of them on my own...