What are you getting your significant other for Christmas?

I use vistaprint.

most if not everything I've ordered from there has been shitty, besides the mugs. they are pretty good quality and run fine through a dishwasher.

they usually always have deals like 50% off or free shipping or spend $60 get $30 off. if they aren't running something like that now wait a few days and they will.

I got a KILLER deal on some Flaming Lips test presses a few weeks ago. I got:

Oh My Gawd, Hear it is, In a Priest Driven Ambulance and Telepathic Surgery.

Since iI really don't like the band, and my girlfriend LOVES them and she has a complete Lips collection, I figured this would be a nice addition to her collection.

Last year I got her a custom painted piece of art from Kepi Ghoulie, so i've got to top myself from then. No Idea what im going to do next year.

I feel ya. Except my girlfriend's birthday is 4 days AFTER Christmas, so yeah...

My wife's birthday is at the beginning of January so I go through the same thing. She loves clothes and right now is on a "I need to revamp my entire wardrobe" kick so I got her some jeans she has been trying to buy ($100+) on black friday for half off and I think I am going to take her clothes shopping for her birthday. I would have no idea what to pick out for her on my own.

1st christmas as a husband, probably getting her a vera bradley bag that she always wants to get but never actually gets, and am working on a gift with my parents for her on a trip to mexico in the spring.

also, dates will line up with our wedding anniversary, so it could, potentially, work out to two gift ideas in one, which of course, i'll have to get something else for her for our anniversary... but it helps justify the overall cost of a trip to mexico.

Lots of first Christmas for husbands here. Congrats all.

Last year we "got" each other a trip. We went to Cambridge and caught a Bruins game and had a nice weekend together. I think we may do that again, it was awesome and we didn't have to worry to much about gift shopping. There may not be hockey, but there will still be beer.

That kepi stuff is fun. Reminds me of Sam Brown a little.

hes the nicest dude ever too, we saw him on halloween this year. he remembered me instantly and seemed very honored to get to meet my girlfriend whom he painted the picture for.

we hung out for hours and he said he would play our wedding for the price of a plane ticket or gas, whichever is cheaper and a place to stay.

great man. i cant wait.