PO: The Menzingers - On The Possible Past

Good luck.

I should also note that my copy is paper thin, even worse than those budget 1980's pressings that are paper thin. It would be interesting to see if the people who have copies that play fine are super thin or if they are perhaps more "normal".

my copy is pretty damn thick,and sounds truly amazing. i feel bad for all of you with non playable/shitty copies of this.

I just got into these guys and I'm so fucking pissed I missed out on this! The bundle is even sold out. Is it possibly because the vinyl is warped though?

yes, i assume they stopped selling this because of all the issues that have been reported. hopefully the get a new batch pressed...i just want a playable copy.

yes, i assume they stopped selling this because of all the issues that have been reported. hopefully the get a new batch pressed...i just want a playable copy.

That's what I figured, I didn't think they were big enough or have that big of a following yet to have 700 copies of an album sell out in a month. Hopefully these go back up, I'd love to grab that bundle. 

That's what I figured, I didn't think they were big enough or have that big of a following yet to have 700 copies of an album sell out in a month. Hopefully these go back up, I'd love to grab that bundle.

I completely disagree, The Menzingers have become rather popular over 2012. I would not be surprised one bit if these are actually sold out.

So everybody in here with a shitty record is emailing Kingsroad right? I'd like to see a solid second press so I can pick this up.

Yup got the same issues as everyone else and got the same response as the other guy described from kings road. It's definetly because the grooves are not deep enough to track the stylus.