Hydra Health: A Hydra Head Rehabilitation Project (And All-Encompassing Thread)

No one is going to argue that physically they are high quality, but you should not be surprised you're going broke when you put out $30 Pyramids records. Hell, even Southern Lord got over the stupid extra limited releases and never re-issuing stuff. It's been wasted potential for years now.

but people buy those $30 Pyramids records. with that said, i am really hoping that they press Pyramids with Nadja in 2013.

Drowningman is a legit head scratcher.

i like most drowningman records (the last one not so much) - i just dont know how many people are sitting around saying "man, i wish they'd reissue some drowningman."

anyway, you can get the still loves you 10" here for $8...

http://merchnow.com/products/141483/still-loves-you-clear-10

seeeriously wtf? Hydra Head puts out some of the highest quality releases that I've been able to add to my collection. Its the whole 'you get what you pay for' thing. If you're willing to spend a little extra cash then you get some really really well put together releases. Its sad too because people have no problem dropping like 23 or 25 bucks on a hot topic repress from something that came out 10 years ago but when hydra head has the same prices on new releases, or even represses, people poop their pants. You want a Porsche; spend the extra money, but don't buy one and complain about how its unfair that they're far more expensive then your '95 Ford Taurus. thats right...Hydra Head releases are the Porsches of the vinyl industry!!

I prefer MoFi over HH if we're going to talk about pressing quality.

• 3 weeks later...