Hydra Health: A Hydra Head Rehabilitation Project (And All-Encompassing Thread)

Another cool thing about the box set is that it's a mixed bag of which versions you get. All of mine were colored copies and the Neurosis/Soilent Green split came with the hand numbered embossed cover. Very happy with that purchase overall and I thought HH was gonna charge a lot more for it.

I got mine too.

it's so nice..

here's what came in mine..

Anal Cunt / EyeHateGod ‎– In These Black Days: A Tribute To Black Sabbath (Vol. I) - amber clear

Cavity / Cable / Jesuit / Overcast ‎– In These Black Days: A Tribute To Black Sabbath (Vol. 4) (2 45's) - pink / grey (limited to 300)

Cave In / Botch ‎– In These Black Days Volume 5 - yellow / red split (limited to 340)

Converge / Brutal Truth ‎– In These Black Days, Volume 2: A Tribute To Black Sabbath - purple, white label (limited to 113, 2nd press )

Neurosis / Soilent Green ‎– In These Black Days: A Tribute To Black Sabbath Volume No. Six - brown (limited to 220 w/ extra embossed cover)

Today Is The Day / Coalesce ‎– In These Black Days Volume Three - opaque greenish

is this what you got too?

I got mine too.

it's so nice..

Anal Cunt / EyeHateGod ‎– In These Black Days: A Tribute To Black Sabbath (Vol. I) - amber clear

Cavity / Cable / Jesuit / Overcast ‎– In These Black Days: A Tribute To Black Sabbath (Vol. 4) (2 45's) - pink / grey (limited to 300)

Cave In / Botch ‎– In These Black Days Volume 5 - yellow / red split (limited to 340)

Converge / Brutal Truth ‎– In These Black Days, Volume 2: A Tribute To Black Sabbath - purple, white label (limited to 113, 2nd press )

Neurosis / Soilent Green ‎– In These Black Days: A Tribute To Black Sabbath Volume No. Six - brown (limited to 220 w/ extra embossed cover)

Today Is The Day / Coalesce ‎– In These Black Days Volume Three - opaque greenish

HOLY SHIT you got a purple brutal truth split! congrats man! you ever wanna sell that, pm me.... I'd pay something stupid for it. :-)

I got mine too.

it's so nice..

I got pretty much the same set as you except these two that were different:

Eyehategod / Anal Cunt on opaque green (or you could call it light seafoam green)

Converge / Brutal Truth on opaque maroon

I got pretty much the same set as you except these two that were different:

Eyehategod / Anal Cunt on opaque green (or you could call it light seafoam green)

Converge / Brutal Truth on opaque maroon

I really couldn't find any information on the pressing or even the color of Today is the Day 45.  any idea?

No idea. I just know there were multiple colors of that particular 7". 

yeah I assumed the same thing..  I am a little jealous that you got a earlier press of the converge.  but I guess mine is more limited ..  maybe it's a draw.  either way.  the box looks so fucking cool.!

yeah I assumed the same thing..  I am a little jealous that you got a earlier press of the converge.  but I guess mine is more limited ..  maybe it's a draw.  either way.  the box looks so fucking cool.!

Oh well, your copy plays the same music as my copy so it's fine. I'm happy with how these sets came out and glad HH did them.

So I am thinking about paying for the first 5 or first 10 colored releases. It just seems odd to me that you have to pay $25 per record compared to the $15 you would pay if you just waited to preorder. Is the only benefit that you are guaranteed a copy opposed to trying to preorder and not being able to snag it quick enough? I am just going off the Drowningman release that is currently up for preorder and a part of the subscription deal. Will other releases cost more to preorder (like the 2xLPs) which would level out the price? Basically the way I am looking at it now is $240 for 10 colored releases guaranteed or $150 for 10 colored releases that you might get if you preorder fast enough. Can anyone clear this up for me?

I'd go this direction -> $240 is for 10 records shipped. It includes double lps, which will not cost you $15.

I don't know if that level out the price, but it can. Subscription is for label first, than the customer.

Okay thanks. Yeah I realized after posting this that it would include shipping. I wouldn't mind throwing HH a little extra money since the last 3 or 4 releases I've happened to pick up from them have all been top notch.

In These Black Days versions I received:

Vol 1: opaque blue (1st pressing out of 105)

Vol 2: black, plain white center labels (2nd pressing out of 906)

Vol 3: opaque green (1st pressing out of 103)

Vol 4: a/b blue, b/c green (1st pressing out of 27) :D

Vol 5: yellow/red split (1st pressing out of 340)

Vol 6: black, black center labels (1st pressing out of 209, alternate cover version with hand numbered fold-over embossed jacket)

Very happy with what I got!

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry if this has already been mentioned. I'm just to lazy to read through the entire thread. It looks like these are the first 5 releases for the next Hydra Head releases. I'm glad Until Your Heart Stops, American Nervoso and Caring & Killing are part of this batch.

DROWNINGMAN - Busy Signal At the Suicide Hotline LP
BOTCH - American Nervoso 2xLP
CAVE IN - Until Your Heart Stops 2xLP
CONVERGE - Caring & Killing 2xLP
DISCORDANCE AXIS - Jouhou 2xLP

http://realtomatoketchup.bigcartel.com/product/next-5-hhr-vinyl-releases-pre-order

Anyone with the subscription get the Drowningman LP yet?

Nope....kinda pissed about it too. I already have a first press of the Drowningman on yellow. But, I would have assumed the subscription holders would have got them first. My wife got me the subscription series for Xmas, but I'm going to send an email later to figure out wtf is going on.

Nope....kinda pissed about it too. I already have a first press of the Drowningman on yellow. But, I would have assumed the subscription holders would have got them first. My wife got me the subscription series for Xmas, but I'm going to send an email later to figure out wtf is going on.

I would bet they are waiting to ship it together with American Nervoso. I just ordered Drowningman a couple days ago and it was shipped.

Sorry if this has already been mentioned. I'm just to lazy to read through the entire thread. It looks like these are the first 5 releases for the next Hydra Head releases. I'm glad Until Your Heart Stops, American Nervoso and Caring & Killing are part of this batch.

DROWNINGMAN - Busy Signal At the Suicide Hotline LP

BOTCH - American Nervoso 2xLP

CAVE IN - Until Your Heart Stops 2xLP

CONVERGE - Caring & Killing 2xLP

DISCORDANCE AXIS - Jouhou 2xLP

http://realtomatoketchup.bigcartel.com/product/next-5-hhr-vinyl-releases-pre-order

Just bought this, botch and cave in are not coming here on rsd and i also really want the converge record, not to fused on drowningman or Discordance axis but willing to give then a go.

Anyone with the subscription get the Drowningman LP yet?

I got my copy of Drowningman today as part of the HHR Vinyl subscription. It looks pretty fucking sweet. Can't wait to get the other albums from this subscription. I also got a bunch of freebies with the package as well. A Coalesce and Keelhaul cd, a Torche flexi from the Decibel series, Isis center labels, a bunch of posters and a few other things that I forget at the moment.