Anti-Flag Launch pre-order for "bacon" shaped picture disc

A-F Records is releasing two new unreleased tracks from Anti-Flag in the form of a shaped picture disc LP on 12/27/12.

As fellow record enthusiasts, we wanted to bring these new songs to you in a way that was truly special and also reflected everything that we here at AF all love about record collecting. So, with the help of our friends and vinyl wizards over at Pirates Press, here it is: a onetime pressing, limited to 500 hand numbered pieces, of the most unique looking record we’ve ever seen.

8227057447_a1d14d7771_n.jpg

pre-order it HERE!

I would totally buy this (and flesh out my Anti-Flag collection), but there doesn't seem to be a media mail option. Am I missing it?

Edit: I can get just the Bacon disc shipped for $6 first class, but if I add anything else to the order, it only gives me priority mail, which is about $17 for the four I want.

Edit #2: Alright, looks like whatever was wrong is now fixed and MM is available. 4 records for $40 isn't too shabby at all.

I would totally buy this (and flesh out my Anti-Flag collection), but there doesn't seem to be a media mail option. Am I missing it?

Edit: I can get just the Bacon disc shipped for $6 first class, but if I add anything else to the order, it only gives me priority mail, which is about $17 for the four I want.

Edit #2: Alright, looks like whatever was wrong is now fixed and MM is available. 4 records for $40 isn't too shabby at all.

cool, thanks for the heads up on media mail not being on there.

Also, will these be shipped out in a mailer? The Canadian shipping option said it will be shipped in an envelope.

oh we most definitely ship in mailers, the whole "large envelope" thing is just the wording that we're stuck with at the moment for that shipping option.

I don't even listen to Anti-Flag anymore, and the total price with shipping is absurd for a 2 song record, but this is just too amazing not to buy. I'm sure the song "Bacon" is something about the horrors of eating it or something with a Vegan-political slant (or something horribly offensive to my bacon-loving ass), but again, this is too amazing not to own.