PO: Lana Del Rey - Singles Box Set (Pic Disc 4x7 French Exclusive)

http://musique.fnac.com/a5030530/Lana-Del-Rey-Born-to-die-The-paradise-edition-Edition-speciale-Fnac-Coffret-45-tours-Vinyl-single

39,99€

Comes with Ride, Blue Velvet, Video Games, and Born to Die. It's limited but I don't have an exact number. I'm guessing 500-1000.

If anyone can order this for me I would really appreciate it.

Oh yeah!!! By the way. Still haven't received the deluxe CD box set. It shipped a week before the release date. Vinyl shipped 3 days later. Just got the vinyl on Saturday. I asked for a replacement and they said they are sold out but will give me a refund. I don't want a fucking refund! I want my shit. They did offer me a refund for the vinyl too because of a 3" seam split along the top. Still haven't got the refund.

nevermind. I was able to order it once i got home on an actual computer... chose not to order once i saw my total. $64 after shipping. I already have Born To Die and Blue Velvet and I know I can get the other 2 for less than $30 on ebay. Pass.

What a coincidence, my deluxe CD package just arrived today. Now I feel like a dick for getting mad at Universal.

• 2 years later...