Sun Kil Moon & The Album Leaf

Guest deathbydrums

Hi all.  My name is Brad, I play bass in the Album Leaf, and am now running our new online store out of my garage (DIY or DIE!!!).

We put up 120 of the Perils From the Sea double LP for sale today, and blew through them in about 2 hours.

We WILL be getting more to sell... sorting out costs and quantities and what not as we speak.  We may need to raise the price a few bucks when we relist em cause they are costing us a pretty penny... but either way we absolutely will be selling more. 

You can sign up on our email list if you want to get first crack at ordering.  Sign up here http://eepurl.com/XeNRv

Or just keep checking back at http://the-album-leaf.myshopify.com/products/perils-from-the-sea-2xlp

I'll be packing them myself, with love!  Well, at least the first 100 or so will be with love... but then I'll probably get tired and start sticking shipping labels directly on the jacket and just take em to the post office and leave em in the parking lot.  

Good luck!!!!  :wacko:  :blink:  :ph34r:  :D

If i may ask why did you guys choose to offer 2 per person? With the limited quantity and the known flipping of this album? Its your product so obviously you can do with it what you want! 

Will the email give us at least an exact TIME it will go on sale next! Seems it has to be within that hour or else we lose out! Glad to hear there is still hope to get a copy...It baffles me that they don't press MORE of these! The demand is clearly there ....

Also I beat everyone to the PM me if you have extra BTW LOL  :P

If i may ask why did you guys choose to offer 2 per person? With the limited quantity and the known flipping of this album? Its your product so obviously you can do with it what you want! 

Will the email give us at least an exact TIME it will go on sale next! Seems it has to be within that hour or else we lose out! Glad to hear there is still hope to get a copy...It baffles me that they don't press MORE of these! The demand is clearly there ....

Also I beat everyone to the PM me if you have extra BTW LOL  :P

i dunno if yer saying we should have limited it to only 1 per person?  or if yer questioning the limit at all...     1 seemed harsh.  but yeah, having a limit of 2 per person gave more people a chance to get it... and slightly discourages the flipping.  at least on a large scale.  these things were going for crazy prices on ebay!  

Hi all.  My name is Brad, I play bass in the Album Leaf, and am now running our new online store out of my garage (DIY or DIE!!!).

We put up 120 of the Perils From the Sea double LP for sale today, and blew through them in about 2 hours.

We WILL be getting more to sell... sorting out costs and quantities and what not as we speak.  We may need to raise the price a few bucks when we relist em cause they are costing us a pretty penny... but either way we absolutely will be selling more. 

First, I think it's rad that you guys sold them for retail cost knowing these were going for good money on eBay.

Secondly, I assume any future copies you get won't be on blue, though, right?

Guest deleted

Hello,

Unfortunately, the release date for the item(s) listed below was changed by the supplier, and we need to provide you with a new estimated delivery date based on the new release date:

Mark Kozelek "Perils From The Sea [VINYL]"

Estimated arrival date: July 21 2014 - July 25 2014

One of our aims is to provide a convenient and efficient service but in this case, we've fallen short. Please accept our sincere apologies.

You haven't been charged for these items. We don't charge your payment card until just before your parcel is dispatched, at which time we'll send you an e-mail to confirm the payment details, estimated delivery date, contents and method of delivery.

If the order won't arrive by the time you need it, you can cancel the order or an individual item from your order by visiting Your Account, and viewing the order details. As long as the item hasn't entered the dispatch process, you'll be able to cancel it.

We hope to see you again soon.

Regards,

Customer Service Department

Amazon.co.uk

http://www.amazon.co.uk

Guest deleted

This album on vinyl is now also available from amazon Japan and bullmoose. Good deal at bullmoose.

Edit: And amazon.co.uk has July 15th for the available date on the listing now.