Sun Kil Moon & The Album Leaf

Guest deathbydrums

I've given up hope that anything will be repressed, Sun Kil Moon or Red House Painters.  I'm sure 4AD and Sub Pop would love to reissue the RHP catalog.  I'm guessing Mark is blocking it from happening.

I asked 4AD about it earlier this year and they said that a RHP box set was on the distant horizon.  They didn't have anything really specific past that.

Amazon comes up trumps yet again....

We’re writing to let you know that the following items have been unexpectedly delayed:

Mark Kozelek "Perils From The Sea [VINYL]"
    Estimated arrival date: July 31 2014 - August 09 2014

One of our aims is to provide a convenient and efficient service but in this case, we've fallen short. Please accept our sincere apologies.

You haven't been charged for these items. We don't charge your payment card until just before your parcel is dispatched, at which time we'll send you an e-mail to confirm the payment details, estimated delivery date, contents and method of delivery.

If the order won't arrive by the time you need it, you can cancel the order or an individual item from your order by visiting Your Account, and viewing the order details. As long as the item hasn't entered the dispatch process, you'll be able to cancel it.

im not sure how accurate that is, especially considering this is a press of 2000, all things considered amazon is the safest sketchy preorder out there, its silly not to order from them (as long as you can remember to cancel the order when you get it somewhere else...nothing worse than picking up a record at a store or having some other preorder come through to come home and see "Congratulations! Your order has shipped" in the inbox)

Your saying 2,000 is a lot for the world!? Hmm? its 900 + 900= 1800...but really its half that considering the blue portion of the press was only through CV and album leaf store... So amazon would be fighting for only 900! That's pretty small considering he is popular worldwide! Not trying to argue just for smaller pressings of pretty big artists Amazon is poor odds! But like I said smart to at least try!!!

Your saying 2,000 is a lot for the world!? Hmm? its 900 + 900= 1800...but really its half that considering the blue portion of the press was only through CV and album leaf store... So amazon would be fighting for only 900! That's pretty small considering he is popular worldwide! Not trying to argue just for smaller pressings of pretty big artists Amazon is poor odds! But like I said smart to at least try!!!

im just saying ive had some records come through on amazon that were less than 1K runs, but you are right, its not terribly likely