Sun Kil Moon & The Album Leaf

Guest deathbydrums

Uh, where is this "cake camp" and how do I get in?!

Rather than force Cake fans to pay a flipper for their RSD vinyl box, they will soon be taking "pre-orders" for a second pressing of the box.

Keep watch here:

http://store.cakemusic.com

Records should not "sell out" on pre-order. They should take as many orders as people want during a "reasonable" time window, and press accordingly. Not just say "it's gone," after only taking 9 hours worth of pre-orders, a month before the vinyl is supposed to come out.

Mark's camp really annoys me.

Apparently your unaware of his practices lately...

Doubtful there will be another color/black...

People price gauge the hell out of his stuff...

It's common frustration, if one of your fav artists pressed super small numbers for no good reason... And you had to pay $100 for there LP you'd be pissed too... I don't think I'm alone here

lets look back at the pressing numbers of APRIL and AFP, both over 2000 pressed. At a time when the vinyl revival wasn`t that big as it is now. So it makes no sense to press 1/10 of that amount for a record so many people are waiting for.  Also i can remember that Kozelek got special tour pressings with him back in the days. It all stopped for no logical reason.