Tool Vinyl BUYING GUIDE (Original/Boots, etc.)

Just now, ZeroNowhere said:

Just a tad, you don't think this has gone too far for long enough?

1 minute ago, ZeroNowhere said:

Beyond this person's tweets, he sounds like an absolutely filthy human being who could give a shit about his fans and is primarily focused on getting his dick wet.  If that doesn't sound like sex addiction to you, then I'm not sure what would.  

You mad bro?

Also:

carebar.gif

Edited by dobyblue

3 minutes ago, ZeroNowhere said:

Beyond this person's tweets, he sounds like an absolutely filthy human being who could give a shit about his fans and is primarily focused on getting his dick wet.  If that doesn't sound like sex addiction to you, then I'm not sure what would.  

Yeah, I think this is YOU enjoying siding with what very much strikes me as empty accusations simply because you don't like the guy. If I had the fame he had, I'd have gotten my dick quite wet too, just as most "rock stars" have. It's not that the guy doesn't give a shit about his fans, it's that he doesn't want them to suck his dick 24/7 (That's reserved for the groupies.)

2 minutes ago, ZeroNowhere said:

I never said I didn't like him.  The way he acts makes me not want to like him.  I would like more information, but beyond the tweet, some of what I have read makes me think he's a giant sleaze.  Keep putting words in my mouth, though, if that's what makes you feel better.  I'm not here to argue with some neanderthal on the internet.  I posted a link / article because it's obviously going to come to everyone's attention much sooner than later.  Sorry if that makes you sad.  Welcome to the internet, big guy.

Welcome to you too. #MeToo isn't the positive thing you've heard it is from the media, those of us who've been on the internet for a while are aware of this by now. 

29 minutes ago, ZeroNowhere said:

I never said I didn't like him.  The way he acts makes me not want to like him.  I would like more information, but beyond the tweet, some of what I have read makes me think he's a giant sleaze.  Keep putting words in my mouth, though, if that's what makes you feel better.  I'm not here to argue with some neanderthal on the internet.  I posted a link / article because it's obviously going to come to everyone's attention much sooner than later.  Sorry if that makes you sad.  Welcome to the internet, big guy.

lol

hypocrisy-meter.png?w=290

37 minutes ago, ZeroNowhere said:

I never said I was mad, I just stated he's a filthy human being.  Maybe you are too and that's why you find his behavior acceptable.  The more you know!

2 minutes ago, twatay said:

Might as well lock this thread, meow.

No need, the thread can be used for what it was intended to be used for from now on. The way I see it, he should've created a new thread by the name of

"#MeToo collect vinyl" - Where they can sling accusations around about every artist who has ever walked the planet. 

Saying #MeToo has gone too far is a weird take. 

While, yes, innocence until proven guilty is a fundamental right,  victims need to be empowered too. I think the correct take away is to see how this develops, but people need to take a beat and maybe see MJK through a different set of eyes for the time being. 

Just now, timsimmons said:

Saying #MeToo has gone too far is a weird take. 

While, yes, innocence until proven guilty is a fundamental right,  victims need to be empowered too. I think the correct take away is to see how this develops, but people need to take a beat and maybe see MJK through a different set of eyes for the time being. 

I don't believe it's a weird take at all. It's quite apparent and obvious at this point that #MeToo gives no fucks about innocence until proven guilty.

Otherwise I'd agree, of course a victim deserves to be heard.

4 minutes ago, timsimmons said:

Also, its nice to confirm my suspicion that doby blue is insufferable.

In regards to seeing MJK through a different set of eyes, that was indeed exactly what was done. Doby shared a Reddit post that went quite into detail about how this accusation seemingly doesn't hold much water at all. I can't claim that MJK is completely innocent since I don't have the answers. (Despite the joke I made regarding the video I posted earlier)

I don't think the guy has shown himself to be insufferable in the slightest. The dude he's been replying to is the definition of a hypocrite, he pointed out perfectly why that's the case.

4 minutes ago, timsimmons said:

How many innocent people have been Me Too'd? 

Conor Oberst is the only one thats come to mind. 

And how many guilty people have been Me Too'd? I don't see the evidence. 

Take into account the damage that has been caused as a result of people jumping on that bandwagon, there are a TON of people who have been accused for sexually harassing someone simply for giving someone a compliment, or a chick who lacked the spine to simply say she wasn't interested.

People love to be victims.

9 minutes ago, timsimmons said:

Nah, Ive seen his posts here and at other forums and I've found him annoying. 

Well ti msi m mons my pedigree chum, those two words have very different meanings. Perhaps you should consider using the ignore function, I certainly would if I found someone insufferable; annoying I can handle.

Edited by dobyblue

1 minute ago, AnimosityDK said:

Take into account the damage that has been caused as a result of people jumping on that bandwagon, there are a TON of people who have been accused for sexually harassing someone simply for giving someone a compliment, or a chick who lacked the spine to simply say she wasn't interested.

Ok, I see how this is. I'm clearly not gonna convince you. 

The most fascinating part about the metoo stuff (NOT referring to the horrible shit) is how effectively the entertainment industry has been at hiding all this. People in this thread surprised security vetted groupies? What did you think they were doing backstage? Xbox? Go Fish? What part of "rockstar lifestyle" were you not understanding? (not to defend it, of course). 

I hope MJK is found innocent here, for everyone's sake. If not I hope he goes to court. Fair's fair and law is law. (I'll still take the records. First dibs. I really missed out on the kneejerk Brand New fiasco)