Tool Vinyl BUYING GUIDE (Original/Boots, etc.)

10 minutes ago, Orange Grapes said:

lol, didn’t ask. Mainly because I don’t care as I’m buying it regardless but also because I was just so happy to lock in a copy that I didn’t think about anything else. In hindsight that would have been good info to get... ($15 to reserve a copy)

You paid $15 just to reserve?  In hindsight it would've been good to understand how much the thing you were buying cost?? Is this the world we live in now???

Kinda seems like Tool could write a really long song about this.

Edited by easteracrobat

6 minutes ago, JFC1549 said:

cool story bro.

BMW profile pic, famous NJ tag line, spends time in TOOL, KoRn, Slipknot, Pearl Jam, Soundgarden , et al threads. 

You're not sending redeeming vibes dude. I feel like I can picture you.

He does have a cool story. It's more than anyone else has thus far. 

So damn excited for this. This is probably the one of maybe 2 or 3 bands my wife got me into before we got married. Her tastes are definitely not aligned with mine. I always heard of tool but never gave them a chance until she handed me the CD for 10,000 days and I was enthralled with the art and packaging. I've been a big fan ever since. She on the other hand could care less now.

I'm honestly still surprised we are getting a new Tool album. Hoping for a decently priced vinyl option to play. If the mega-super-deluxe-crazy package is available I'm sure I'll try for thay too but just happy this is happening.

23 minutes ago, easteracrobat said:

You paid $15 just to reserve?  In hindsight it would've been good to understand how much the thing you were buying cost?? Is this the world we live in now???

Kinda seems like Tool could write a really long song about this.

Are you a TOOL fan or what dude? Yes, of course, I will pay $15 to reserve a copy of a limited vinyl by my favorite band. Plus, I wasn’t buying, I will be buying and like I said “I don’t care about the cost”. It’s TOOL... 

3 minutes ago, jhulud said:

So. Is the $15 reservation amount go towards the purchase price or it’s on top of the price? That’s what I’m most curious about. 

All reservations I’ve made previously have come off the price so I’d assume but you can add that to the list of questions I didn’t ask. 

37 minutes ago, Fowty Dollaz said:

BMW profile pic, famous NJ tag line, spends time in TOOL, KoRn, Slipknot, Pearl Jam, Soundgarden , et al threads. 

You're not sending redeeming vibes dude. I feel like I can picture you.

He does have a cool story. It's more than anyone else has thus far. 

Shadd up!! Stalk me much? What are u 16?

Just now, JFC1549 said:

How old where u when Aenima came out young man?

Where I was when Aenima came out was approximately 8 billion years old. I, on the other hand, was 9. Not sure why my age has anything to do with your attitude. I'm going to not derail the thread beyond this, fyi 

14 minutes ago, JFC1549 said:

How old where u when Aenima came out young man?

I’ll derail it a little more. You’re lame. I definitely feel like I can picture you. Smell too. It’s not a good smell.

Anyways one minute to go that’s pre cool

Edited by holyvacantsholyhell