Tool Vinyl BUYING GUIDE (Original/Boots, etc.)

2 minutes ago, easteracrobat said:

The Amazon listing says, "The album will be available digitally, and in a special Limited Edition physical package that includes a CD in a tri-fold Soft Pack Video Brochure featuring a 4" HD rechargeable screen..."

It really seems like there will be no vinyl pressing of this

Not until later this year. 

I'm lukewarm on the song, but am interested in hearing the full album to understand it in context. I just have to accept that this is what Tool sounds like post-Aenima. Sometimes it feels like their music is being written by AI... I just wish they would feed some songs from Undertow into the machine.

I couldn't resist listening to this track this morning, will wait on any other previews until I have the digital download and can listen to it properly on my NAD-driven Acoustic Energy Aelite 3s.

At the 2:00 mark I was definitely expecting to hear, "he had a lot to say..."

Very cool tune, even more psyched to hear the balance of the album now. Adam's tones are so ace. Rock the fuck on boys!

Edited by dobyblue

31 minutes ago, vasdenyas said:

You'd be cheaper ordering from the US. Although the German Amazon link states 2 CD.

8 minutes ago, justin_cole12 said:

Love the new track! I think alot of people aren't going to love it because they are wanting 10,000 days part 2 but I wouldn't expect tool to do that.

I thought most people disliked 10,000 Days. And this track sounds exactly like 10,000 Days part 2 to me.