Tool Vinyl BUYING GUIDE (Original/Boots, etc.)

9 hours ago, Reshiram said:

I waited 14 years for this, I think I can manage another 5 days.

Yeah... you now what, you’re right! The anticipation is killing me though. I don’t even know where I’m going play the CD though.  No player in the car... my MacBook is on the fritz. ... I guess I’ll stream it. 

Just now, mcpherson123 said:

I thought this thing was up on a dropbox. I really gotta install an .exe for this?

I don’t think we’re allowed to shuffle around direct links to leaks, but I can say with confidence you’ll never have to fish for any sort of hookup if you take the time to install that and learn the ropes.

As far as I know the album isn’t in any accessible, public Dropbox folder at the moment.  A slow-ass .zip download is the alternative.

6 minutes ago, Derek™ said:

I don’t think we’re allowed to shuffle around direct links to leaks, but I can say with confidence you’ll never have to fish for any sort of hookup if you take the time to install that and learn the ropes.

As far as I know the album isn’t in any accessible, public Dropbox folder at the moment.  A slow-ass .zip download is the alternative.

The go-to leak site tends to always work for me. I don’t wanna get banned so I’ll just say it’s a real kingdom for leaked albums 

Edited by holyvacantsholyhell

8 minutes ago, Derek™ said:

I hear ya'. I just haven't used Soulseek in about 15 years (or more) and it looked like a bunch of dudes here got PM'd a link so I guess I was just expecting someone might come through with that. No biggie.