Burial (Hyperdub Records)

• 1 month later...

Shops are starting to post this for sale and it's selling out pretty much instantly. Supposedly there are going to be 2900 for the US and shops are only allowed to order 20 copies (Bullmoose and my local confirmed this). But hopefully it won't be impossible to get. Still trying to find one myself.

Edited by fish

7 minutes ago, al-naafiysh said:

damn, can't find it anywhere. Rough Trade says limited to 300 - I wonder what the actual number is or if there are multiple pressings

It's definitely not 300.  As far as I knew 3 UK stores got around 100 copies each last week. Just earlier than everywhere else to help them out. I think that was where the 300 came from as Vinyl Factory reported that as the pressing number. I've read that there are 2900 copies just for the US from a few places now. But can't say how accurate that is. But I'm guessing it is all 1 press as my local shop said that they were already shipping out to them today. I'm also not sure what the actual release date is because Drift in the UK mentioned putting them online Friday.

Edited by fish