Finch - What It Is To Burn 2xLP Hot Topic exclusives

travis

Thanks for the vote of confidence, boss man.

lol.

He didn't do enough research when he wrote that article. Finch could very well be doing their own thing with a vinyl release but these aren't unofficial reports - this is the official report. Travis handles all the vinyl and music stuff at Hot Topic and he wouldn't post that info here if it wasn't 100% confirmed.

He didn't do enough research when he wrote that article. Finch could very well be doing their own thing with a vinyl release but these aren't unofficial reports - this is the official report. Travis handles all the vinyl and music stuff at Hot Topic and he wouldn't post that info here if it wasn't 100% confirmed.

Same shit happened with Midtown and look what happened there. Seriously how hard is it to do a little research...

Speaking of OG Finch presses. Does anyone know if the Red/Green is in fact a boot or is it a real 2nd variant?

First time I've heard this, I'm almost positive a buddy of mine has had this since '02, and his is coke bottle/red. Ill ask him the next time i see him. Also, the silver numbered sticker on the back is the same type as NFG's self titled. I think it's legit.

I dunno if Im in the minority or there just so happens to be a few people that want sunshine pressed in this thread but I can't imagine that selling well at all.

Obviously the CD for SHTS performed worse on the charts than WIITB but it will always be the superior album to me. I realize the marketability factor is huge when considering doing vinyl pressings but I don't care. I'm hoping they can find a way to do it. It fucking destroys WIITB.

Obviously the CD for SHTS performed worse on the charts than WIITB but it will always be the superior album to me. I realize the marketability factor is huge when considering doing vinyl pressings but I don't care. I'm hoping they can find a way to do it. It fucking destroys WIITB.

I really need to go back and listen to this album. I remember when it came out and I couldn't get into it. I like revisiting albums and falling in love with them. Hopefully this is one of those albums. It definitely isn't WIITB at all. I think that's what through me off.

Speaking of OG Finch presses. Does anyone know if the Red/Green is in fact a boot or is it a real 2nd variant?

From what I can gather, both colorways are out of 500 which totals to 1000. Coke bottle clear/red were the first 500 and marble versions were the second set of 500. I could be wrong though.