Finch - What It Is To Burn 2xLP Hot Topic exclusives

travis

Still so extremely bummed that they shadily and randomly canceled the Pittsburgh date. Still have my tickets to the Philly show (bought before Pitt was announced) but can't go due to making plans over that show since it was coming here. Also can't find any buyers for them. Really really lame. And this probably would have been a top 5 show for me.

PS. Anyone need tickets to Philly?

Guest tms2787

Still so extremely bummed that they shadily and randomly canceled the Pittsburgh date. Still have my tickets to the Philly show (bought before Pitt was announced) but can't go due to making plans over that show since it was coming here. Also can't find any buyers for them. Really really lame. And this probably would have been a top 5 show for me.

PS. Anyone need tickets to Philly?

My girlfriend said she would really like to go to the show, so I looked for tickets and saw it was cancelled, do you have any idea why it was? I am guessing they didn't sell for shit.

My girlfriend said she would really like to go to the show, so I looked for tickets and saw it was cancelled, do you have any idea why it was? I am guessing they didn't sell for shit.

No clue. At first they were really shady about it and said nothing and just removed it from their FB. Then after everyone was asking, they just said sorry and that it was a personal reason. A simple rumor was a possible dispute with the promoter (and based on who it was, I could see it). But I don't know.

Stubhub won't let me re-list them as I guess it's too close to the date or something. I have no idea. Soooo looks like I'm screwed.

Guest tms2787

No clue. At first they were really shady about it and said nothing and just removed it from their FB. Then after everyone was asking, they just said sorry and that it was a personal reason. A simple rumor was a possible dispute with the promoter (and based on who it was, I could see it). But I don't know.

Stubhub won't let me re-list them as I guess it's too close to the date or something. I have no idea. Soooo looks like I'm screwed.

Where was the show? I've heard bad things about the promoter that does shows at, I think, Mr. Smalls? When is the Philly show? Is it sold out?

Where was the show? I've heard bad things about the promoter that does shows at, I think, Mr. Smalls? When is the Philly show? Is it sold out?

Yeah, Smalls. I only go to Drusky shows unless it's something I'm super interested in. Opus One is pretty lame from what I've heard.

Philly show is this Friday the 15th. And it's not sold out. Which is the big reason Stubhub hasn't worked out (and due to the $17 forced shipping)

saw the 10 year show last night at irving, fucking amazing, etc.  

so after leaving coat check my friend swears he saw kids with copies of this on vinyl in their hands walking out, but we couldn't get past security to go back to check the merch table.  anyone know the deal?  

yes i realize this is supposed to be HT exclusive but we have eyes that saw the things.  wonder if the band did a separate pressing?  or maybe HT busted them off some quantity to sell on the tour?  

pretty pissed we missed out on grabbing em, but curious what anyone's maybe heard...

so after leaving coat check my friend swears he saw kids with copies of this on vinyl in their hands walking out, but we couldn't get past security to go back to check the merch table. anyone know the deal?

yes i realize this is supposed to be HT exclusive but we have eyes that saw the things. wonder if the band did a separate pressing? or maybe HT busted them off some quantity to sell on the tour?

pretty pissed we missed out on grabbing em, but curious what anyone's maybe heard...

There was an original press...

so after leaving coat check my friend swears he saw kids with copies of this on vinyl in their hands walking out, but we couldn't get past security to go back to check the merch table.  anyone know the deal?  

yes i realize this is supposed to be HT exclusive but we have eyes that saw the things.  wonder if the band did a separate pressing?  or maybe HT busted them off some quantity to sell on the tour?  

Damn, I was at the show too. I was one of the first bunch of people who got in the show and the merch table fairly soon.  I wouldn't have been interested in the original press anyway since it doesn't have WIITB on it.

Who goes to a show and doesn't at least LOOK at the merch table?

I went last night. The poster wasnt that great, nor did it look screen printed. Not hand numbered or signed by artist = lame. I didnt see any vinyl but I also got to the show in the late side. I highly doubt the band had any of these left for years and held onto them for a 10 year anniversary show. Not to mention withholding them and not sell them in their home town shows last month.

Also the mixing of the whole show at irving sounded like garbage in my opinion. Show unfortunately was a large let down to me but be sure I will 100% be getting this repress. Hope it sounds better than the original