Finch - What It Is To Burn 2xLP Hot Topic exclusives

travis

Appreciate the info. Won't lie, that was the first thing I say this morning when I got to work and snapped instantly when I got on the hot topic website! Either way, I've put a lot of time into patiently waiting for this release and would have been devastated if I had to spend $100 on one on EBAY.

if you would go to that extreme, you might as well just buy a first press.

I'm out at SXSW so I can't check on this right now but like most of you have said, it's likely not sold out yet. I don't know for sure but I'd assume more copies are going up. Hopefully the cancelation thing won't happen this time around. If it is really sold out online already then yes, more will be pressed but I really don't think that's the case.

No promises on repressing this, not saying it won't happen but no guarantee of a repress of this by any means. If you want a copy, I'd suggest picking one up.

I'm out at SXSW so I can't check on this right now but like most of you have said, it's likely not sold out yet. I don't know for sure but I'd assume more copies are going up. Hopefully the cancelation thing won't happen this time around. If it is really sold out online already then yes, more will be pressed but I really don't think that's the case.

No promises on repressing this, not saying it won't happen but no guarantee of a repress of this by any means. If you want a copy, I'd suggest picking one up.

woooo! welcome to austin.

Seriously? this is how people act? I was pointing something out. Guess I was wrong, my mistake. Do we really need 2 people to make a big deal about it instead of just correcting me.

When someone makes a mistake like yours i'd like to imagine thats how people would act everywhere. At least in a perfect world it would.

Pretty fucking pissed I missed this - I'm under the assumption that it is sold out online completely?

Yes, they are all gone. Lazy Lab bought nearly every single one.  :P

No, the consensus seems to be there is no way this sold out already. Hot Topic always seems to put up more later on, so even if most sold there will probably be at least some going back up. This is also going to be available in stores. Already hit the Cali stores and will reach the East coast hopefully by the end of next week.

To anyone thinking they missed this. I assure you it isn't sold out. I saw it was up this morning on my way to work and bought this and Sum 41. Paid with PayPal and got an transaction id email from hot topic but my Paypal wasn't charged. The transaction is in my Paypal feed but shows as "pending" for an amount of $0.

My best guess is that my order will be cancelled and that I will have to repurchase when it goes back up online. If my original order goes through I will be happy and very surprised. Usually when you order from hot topic they charge your Paypal right away.

To anyone thinking they missed this. I assure you it isn't sold out. I saw it was up this morning on my way to work and bought this and Sum 41. Paid with PayPal and got an transaction id email from hot topic but my Paypal wasn't charged. The transaction is in my Paypal feed but shows as "pending" for an amount of $0.

My best guess is that my order will be cancelled and that I will have to repurchase when it goes back up online. If my original order goes through I will be happy and very surprised. Usually when you order from hot topic they charge your Paypal right away.

Nope everytime I've ordered from HT they charge my Paypal when it ships its always pending.

I paid via credit card and there is a pending charge on my credit card but that's the way it always is with HT.  If it gets cancelled the pending charge will eventually drop off.  When it's a preorder it doesn't charge til it ships.   I was saying to myself yesterday that I think this is definitely a release that people are gonna buy but no where near as big as the Fall Out Boy releases.  Everyone scurried to buy the Midtown releases and they're both still up in the webstore.

It's pretty annoying when the orders get cancelled and have to be reordered.  If they put up a certain number at a time so they didn't oversell that would be cool, but hopefully everything is situated soon cause I doubt this sold out that fast.

I called them and the guy said that only 99 of them were up for sale today. He doesn't know anything about the rest of them. But I am sure the rest will go on sale soon.

So hopefully this morning's orders will still go through. Fingers are crossed.