Finch - What It Is To Burn 2xLP Hot Topic exclusives

travis

I agree with the re-press, however I don't feel like we should have to pay twice because HT messed up. When Portugal messed up they offered free replacements. I wish Travis would shed a little light on this and let us know what happened and what is currently being done to rectify the situation.

Do you mean Universal who actually had the records made?

So far - fTV6YZ8.jpg

Will be black with teal backing. Don't want to have it just die-cut with normal cover behind cause I hate the normal cover and its blurriness. It will slip over the other one.

Pretty dope. However... Even with the points of the f meeting the circle it still won't work unless there are a lot more areas connecting. Mainly the loop on the tail of it. How would you keep it floating there.

this release is a goddamn embarassment in my opinion. from a community standpoint, the silkscreen cover thing is pretty awesome and i almost went for one. then i thought, why should i have to spend even a $1 more on this thing than i already have? im totally aware they are basically being done for free plus the cost of shipping - but even then, its pretty sorry that it even has to be done in the first place. kudos to whoever is spending the money on the materials - i hope you get a check plus a little extra from hot topic and universal (yeah, right).  

Right. Teal behind it. And I fixed it where it only connect the circle on the bottom and not the right. 

this sounds amazing. i'm in for one of patrick's but i'm thinking i'll probably want to pick up one of yours also, depending on cost. how would interested folks go about getting their hands on one of these?