Finch - What It Is To Burn 2xLP Hot Topic exclusives

travis

The quality of this release is is superb (minus the cover... But some of us will have that resolved by Patrick). The sound is great, the labels aren't messed up (at least on mine), and it looks great. I'm happy with it.

That's it... I'm posting samples of the original and the new pressing.  The audio on this is terrible, sounds like the CD but worse.  

I am pretty happy with this pressing. I could care less about the cover. I have a really Rega player and ortofon blue cartridge with good speakers and this album sounds pretty good to me. It's better than spending $100+ on ebay to have this album.

Yeah the price has gotten crazy.  I picked mine up about 2 years ago for 50ppd.  Good purchase.

Ok - these are complete: 

image_3_zps248ae973.jpeg

a9176de0-a57b-41f1-a892-e9b8b2e5eeca_zps

image_2_zps0b80b8a7.jpeg

Slight change of plans. I'm not gonna take orders until Friday. These are out of 10. I have three people who haven't paid, and then I have one spot left. One I plan on auctioning off on eBay for a local charity with the Finch record (whether it be $10 or $30 - its for the pets!).

These will ship early next week or later this week.

First to PM me gets it. Then the next three will be put on a waiting list to see if the last three people pay.

Thanks guys. This was fun.

All of these shipped today besides two.

Sorry if that was you.

A few might even come with a free random record. Whoa. 

There might be an extra cover too. If you are interested, let me know.

thanks for joining just to get something for free :rolleyes:

Sorry, I've been a lurker on the site and forum for quite a while. I'm just not much of a big poster by nature in online communities. So I joined to merely ask if there were still any left over. My apologies if I offended you or anyone else here with my request.

Sorry, I've been a lurker on the site and forum for quite a while. I'm just not much of a big poster by nature in online communities. So I joined to merely ask if there were still any left over. My apologies if I offended you or anyone else here with my request.

obligatory...

BooThisMan.gif

Ok - these are complete: 

image_3_zps248ae973.jpeg

a9176de0-a57b-41f1-a892-e9b8b2e5eeca_zps

image_2_zps0b80b8a7.jpeg

Slight change of plans. I'm not gonna take orders until Friday. These are out of 10. I have three people who haven't paid, and then I have one spot left. One I plan on auctioning off on eBay for a local charity with the Finch record (whether it be $10 or $30 - its for the pets!).

These will ship early next week or later this week.

First to PM me gets it. Then the next three will be put on a waiting list to see if the last three people pay.

Thanks guys. This was fun.

Well #7/10 hasn't been paid for and disappeared from the board completely. First to PM me gets it for $15 ppd.