PO: Cult Of Luna - Vertikal

Got the US version today. Omega did actually ship it without the other items. Sounds great. My only complaint is that the numbered sticker is on the shrink wrap. I didn't even expect it to be numbered though. Anyway, now I need to decide what to do with it. Cut it off and store it in the jacket, attempt to peel and restick it to a proper sleeve? Oh, my life is so hard.

Shitty picture:

zTTRxA9l.jpg

EDIT: Actually I'm a dumbass. The sticker is on the jacket. Kind of strange placement, but there go my worries.

Got the US version today. Omega did actually ship it without the other items. Sounds great. My only complaint is that the numbered sticker is on the shrink wrap. I didn't even expect it to be numbered though. Anyway, now I need to decide what to do with it. Cut it off and store it in the jacket, attempt to peel and restick it to a proper sleeve? Oh, my life is so hard.

Shitty picture:

zTTRxA9l.jpg

EDIT: Actually I'm a dumbass. The sticker is on the jacket. Kind of strange placement, but there go my worries.

I received mine yesterday.  It was packed like a champ.  The sticker was actually on the front of the jacket and not the shrink wrap.  #798. Sounds great as well.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 7 years later...

Just found that Vertikal and Vertikal II are finally being repressed. Black vinyl and limited silver vinyl (limited to 1000?). Release date September 18th.

Vertikal II now also includes Vicarious Redemption Remix by Justin K.Broadrick that was missing from the original release. Pre-orders for Europe can be found here: https://shop.indierecordings.no/collections/cult-of-luna

There is also Transparent blue re-press of Mariner for pre-order. Crap.. have to order them all.

Edit: it seems that the black version of Vertikal 2 is limited to only 500.

Edited by Portsi