PO: Atoms For Peace (Thom Yorke) - AMOK

I'm thinking the amazon is actually just the standard vinyl editon that's double LP and not the real deluxe with the embossing etc.

Just a bump as amazon.uk updated the product listing 

It now specifies it is the deluxe edition with triple gatefold and the embossed packaging w/cd

Although, since this update the price has gone up £9

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B00AIFTHOW/ref=oh_details_o00_s00_i00

Just wanted to clarify that there's definitely a UK version of the deluxe and a US version. The UK version includes a CD and the US does not. Otherwise, it seems similar. Packaging could be different. If the UK version is limited to 3000, it's just the UK version. Not sure about the US version.

Just wanted to clarify that there's definitely a UK version of the deluxe and a US version. The UK version includes a CD and the US does not. Otherwise, it seems similar. Packaging could be different. If the UK version is limited to 3000, it's just the UK version. Not sure about the US version.

It does appear to be slightly different, but the Amazon listing for the US edition says it's limited to 3,000 as well, so I went for it.  I haven't been disappointed in a Radiohead related deluxe edition since In Rainbows, so no stopping now.

It does appear to be slightly different, but the Amazon listing for the US edition says it's limited to 3,000 as well, so I went for it.  I haven't been disappointed in a Radiohead related deluxe edition since In Rainbows, so no stopping now.

What about the In Rainbows box disappointed you? Just curious, I've always been bummed I missed out on it. 

The Deluxe 2LP is still $30 on the US XL Recordings website...why would you want to pay more?  Plus, if you are in the US and order, shipping is free (if you select media mail).....I just pre-ordered it along with the Judge, Jury & Executioner 12"

The Deluxe 2LP is still $30 on the US XL Recordings website...why would you want to pay more?  Plus, if you are in the US and order, shipping is free (if you select media mail).....I just pre-ordered it along with the Judge, Jury & Executioner 12"

I don't know if I was doing something wrong, but I didn't get free shipping when trying to order through XL.  I took the order all the way until the end too, and it never came off.

Oh, I think you got free shipping because you also ordered it with Judge, Jury & Executioner.  So you met the minimum price requirement for free shipping.

As guessed by someone earlier, I guess they must have a price threshold to hit to get free shipping, I also bought the Default and Judge, Jury & Executioner 12s with my Deluxe LP....

Judge Judy doesn't ship till march 19, are you going to have to wait that long for your copy of AMOK as well? I would assume they are shipping together since you got the discount. I ordered both, but I bought them separately, and got charged shipping both times. 

Nice article on the making of the deluxe CD and LP:

http://www.thinktankmedia.co.uk/blog/Atoms

Cheers for sharing that, I've been lost on their blog for a good while now. Insanely impressive stuff, though a little depressing the level they can produce packaging compared to what I do.