Formerly job hunting... Now I guess if you want to look at the tradelist or picture of my kid...

idreamofpunk

544527_10100422800192216_1606800348_n.jp

She loves those goddamn puffs.

I guess if you want something, just shoot me a PM now? I don't know. We're currently residing at my parents place because my wife's income was able to cover our bills, but not bills + rent somewhere. But now with both of us working, we'll be good, and money I make form the job wil be put toward paying down our atrocious amount of credit card debt that we started running up when we first moved out to Chicago without having lined up jobs first (though, to be fair, we thought we had at least one in the bag).

So yeah, look at my child! LOOK AT HER!

The tradelist is open to offers. It's in my sig. However, as usual, signed stuff is not for sale (see pictures; and if there is no picture, ask), and Manic Street Preachers, Gaslight, Fake Problems and Jimmy Eat World aren't for sale.
If you offer enough, I may budge on some Hold Steady stuff, but don't count on it. Have at it.

I'll have some stuff I've picked out that I'm willing to let go up later in this post, either with a set price or something I'm wanting offers on.

My other post is still up with stuff, but this may be a better one since it's not so bogged down with me bumping it back up. GO on, you know you want to.

(In My Opinion) Choice Items: (Stuff crossed out is staying with me...)
Kiss - Alive III - 2LP, red vinyl, /? - $45ppd
89.3 The current - live comp with The Hold Steady on gold/orange vinyl - $20ppd
Engine Down - Demure - black, /? - $35ppd
Dead To Me - Moscow Penny Ante - 1st Pressing, yellow/green/black swirl, /497 - $20ppd
Daytrader - Last Days of Rome - 2nd Pressing, clear, /300 - $20ppd

Fall Out Boy - Folie A Deux - 1st pressing, sealed, $30ppd

7"s
Fake Problems - Songs For Teenagers - 1st Pressing, clear, /500 - $15ppd
Fake Problems - Songs For Teenagers - 1st Pressing, green, /500 - $15ppd
Teenage Bottlerocket - Mutilate Me - 7", blue w/ black splatter - 16ppd
Rolling Stones - Brown Sugar/Bitch/Let It Rock - 7", RSD '11 Reissue, #5028 - $10ppd
No Trigger - Be Honest - 7", coke bottle clear with white splatter, /100 with poster - 15ppd
Me First and the Gimmie Gimmies - Go Down Under - 2x7", blue and green vinyl, /1017 - 12ppd
The International Superheroes of Hardcore - HPxHC - 7", black and yellow split, /600 - $15ppd
Face To Face/Rise Against - Folsom - 7", oxblood vinyl, /1000 7ppd

All prices are PPD in the US only. International will be more, we'll negotiate.

Buy stuff, yo! Maybe. If you want...

Infinity on High is gone. My two /100 Mixtapes 7" are pending now.

Putting up more stuff in a minute or two, like MCS - Even If It Kills Me, Menzingers - Chamberlain Waits on black, mewithoutyou - A-B Life on orange/gold, and more when I go through the rest while packing it up! If you want any of those I just listed before I edit the post, shoot me a message.

• 3 weeks later...