Formerly job hunting... Now I guess if you want to look at the tradelist or picture of my kid...

idreamofpunk

• 2 weeks later...

If someone's looking for the random mixed variant of Take This To Your Grave, I'm asking $40ppd. Got it so I could have something besides my overpress copy from the first pressing to spin, but i got it after I packed everything up, and it's just sitting here unopened, 'cause I don't have anything to play it on that is accessible right now.

I'd rather take that money and buy some HWM split LPs. Or if you HAVE HWM split LPs that I don't have, contact me, and we'll work something out.

Or if you would want to trade anything else, I don't know. Really want to pick up the HWM stuff, though.

I actually just started parting out stuff. Mostly to another Manics fan here in the States who doesn't have any vinyl that I've known for over a decade. but the vinyl is really... Shall we say... difficult for me to part with. I'm being real selective, but anything that has the "money offer" tab to the right is up for grabs. (i actually need to take 8 things off regarding the Manics collection 'cause he just spent about $147 shipped to get a second batch of stuff.)

I've got loads more cds, but they're in storage. Some of my prized pieces are actually cds. Like the Canadian Holy Bible (signed by the only three members who were ever able to sign it, since Richey disappeared before they made it over to do promotion for it), and the "Canadian Clamshell Promos" from This Is My Truth Tell Me Yours (the set of Canadian promotional picture cds that they only made 12 sets of), and the Australian misprinted single for "If You Tolerate This Your Children Will Be Next" where they printed "THEN" on the cd-r (the plant was supposed to have destroyed all of the misprinted cds, but it's said that about 20 or so were nabbed by an employee and they're out in the wild now). I have some oddball shit in terms of cds.

I HAD a crapload of Hit Factory studio test cassettes, but was offered roughly $200 for 9 of them, plus three cds. COuldn't really pass up the lump sum.

Once I get the cds out of storage, if you'd like to see a list of stuff I'd be willing to sell, I'd be happy to direct you to it.

Sean was the elusive one when they came over here in '09. James and nick were out talking ot everyone who'd stay to chat, Sean was all broody and solitary and shit. Or he just wanted to be left alone and didn't want to hear us prattle on about how we hope they'll come back and do another money pit of a tour.

Thats a great little story dude. They pretty much changed my life in musical sense and turned me on to heavier darker music, listening to the Holy Bible and Gold Against the Soul as a 9 year old will do that to you.

I've never been a completist for collecting stuff but I certainly owe it to myself to get the LP's at the very least. I have a signed This is My Truth... which sits pride and place above my turntable :) I'll check your list when I get home and see if I can help you out.

Edit; On topic, Richie's auntie was my english teacher during high school

i know you said no.

but i can solve a bit of your financial problems by grabbing the fake problems tests off you

Dude, my wife is the main proponent of selling this shit, and even she didn't want me to sell any tests. I had a hard enough time convincing her to let me sell a Tell All Your Friends test pressing (mainly 'cause I don't think it was from the first pressing, so I think she was fine with it).

She doesn't even want me to get rid of the Cheap Girls/Noise By Numbers test or the Tim BArry test we have. She wants to hold onto those.

So, basically, while I admire your persistance, it ain't gonna happen.