Formerly job hunting... Now I guess if you want to look at the tradelist or picture of my kid...

idreamofpunk

And the yellow variant for the 2nd press of Nothing Gold Can Stay is gone, as well as the green not Without a Fight and the Yellow Radiosurgery from my list.

MAIL TIIIIIIIIME TOMORROW!!!!!!! (probably not going to get anything else packed up since I'm going to bed, but let's chat and I can get stuff out Thursday!)

You should see all the cds. I used to have a shitload of studio cassettes, but I sold 'em when some dude form the Forever Delayed board offered me close to $200 for a good number of 'em, and a test cd. I've been parting it out, actually, too. Just sold 15 Manics records from my collection to a friend that's not on here. Wanted to give him first dibs. Most of the collecton isn't up for grabs, though. (though that "Symphony of Tourette" 7" is something I'd be willing to let go of for the right price.)