I will buy Hot Topic records and ship them overseas (Or Canada!) for you.

gmoney

Had a few messages lately about this, and sadly, I have to put it on hold for a while. Things are changing (for the good) and it just isn't plausible for me for maybe a month or two.

I'm willing to help out on this for awhile in your absence.  Hit me up in the meantime.

Fwiw, I used to do this for a friend of mine in St. Kitts, he'd just buy the records online and ship them to my house and then i'd open them for him and leave a note (You left these when you were here! so he could avoid being taxed on his end) and I'd send the shipping invoice to him via USPS and he'd pay that and I'd send em. So the only real thing I ever had to do was bring em to the post office.

I can't do this for anyone right this moment, but come mid august I wouldn't mind doing it for you. but maybe that info helps someone who is doing it

That's awesome. I just went to HT in Burlington, Ontario last night for them to inform me they don't sell or even ship vinyl and that I'd have to go to the HT at the Walden Galleria mall in Buffalo NY. Long way to go for a $25 record.

Yeesh, driving to another state is one thing, but another country??

Stumbled across the 50% off international shipping last night so I ordered the RZ's Hellbilly Deluxe, Cheshire Cat, and GD's International Superhits. Was $18.50 for the shipping for 3 LPs, so not terrible. Praying there's no duty charge ;)

Judging from their international shipping section, I don' think they declare anything but full price. I hope I'm wrong - let us know what happens.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey all, just a follow-up. My package came in from Hot Topic... duty free :) Only bummer was the Cheshire Cat album has a small rip on the front of the jacket. Wasn't a packing/mail issue, I believe it was ripped before packing. So that's a piss-off that they mailed out a ripped album jacket, but what can you do?

Hey all, just a follow-up. My package came in from Hot Topic... duty free :) Only bummer was the Cheshire Cat album has a small rip on the front of the jacket. Wasn't a packing/mail issue, I believe it was ripped before packing. So that's a piss-off that they mailed out a ripped album jacket, but what can you do?

Thanks for letting us know. I'll keep it in mind if they ever do another international shipping offer.