PO: Hellogoodbye - Would It Kill You? (repress)

If anyone wants a first pressing white, let me know, sold out!

I mean that because I want this. Looks fantastic.

I was trying for the longest time to get the first pressing. Cheapest I was able to find was $60. I wasn't looking to spend that much on it. I ordered this copy because it just looks beautiful. I cannot wait to get this.

Zombies! (I feel) was just what they made because that kind of music was popular at the time. It was good for being a juvenile record. The only song I really really enjoyed on it it is "Oh, It's Love." I really like the growth of this band. I like that they made a huge departure in their sound from what they used to be. Honestly they're older material just didn't speak to me. Yeah it was a fun record to listen to in high school, but now being in my twenties it's just not where I'm at anymore (and really I was never there to begin with). The EP was far better, and if a few songs were taken off of Zombies! and made into an EP, then that would have been great. There's a lot if filler on the album. I appreciate it for what it is, but I love Would It Kill You?.