Christmas With Strangers, a Christmas compilation. Free download.

Hey guys,

So this is my project I've been working on the last few weeks, it's a Christmas album with music by me, my friends and a ton of other folks we know (whether personally or by association with other friends) from all over the States and Canada.

FHsG0l.jpg

It's available for free download at http://music.rawrockmilitia.com, but if you like it, you can also choose to donate, or if you really like it, you can buy a physical CD, hand numbered out of 200. I've released these albums for the past two years as well (you can get those on the site as well), but this is the first time I'm getting cds made. I'm a little worried about not breaking even, but yolo.

There's some great songs and some alright songs. There's also a couple not so great songs.. But that's okay. It's a community project and I don't like turning people away. (maybe next year will be a little different though).

Anyways, I just thought I'd see what you guys think. Be as honest as you like.

Seems I avoided anybody's interest on here. That's cool, (mediocre) Christmas music doesn't have to be your thing. Thought I'd bump though, because it's been getting some recognition on Bandcamp - very top of the second page for top Christmas music. Which is really exciting for me.

Yeah, actually. I run their street team / online community, most of the artists on here are involved with the band in some way but there's still plenty who just like being part of the community. So for any of y'all that make music and want to contribute in the future, I'd love to hear you (I'll probably have an actual selection process next year.. as much as I don't like telling people their song isn't good enough, I'm going to have to start or the album will just be way too long).

Last year I got Josh (Showbread frontman) to do his own song for the album. He tried to get the full band to do it this year, but with Drew leaving, things just got too busy. Next year, for sure.

• 2 weeks later...