FS: Something Corporate "Leaving Through the Window" 2xLP (White) - $35ppd

robotfactory

***SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD***

I ended up getting a copy of this from both ETR and Hot Topic. I don't collect variants so I really don't need two copies. Hoping to pass it along to someone who missed out on this.

The top right corner of the jacket got creased/bent in its travels from ETR to me, and there is some ringwear on the jacket (my black copy has this as well). The outer dead wax on LP1 has a couple weird dull spots (no clue why) and it obviously doesn't affect playback as it is on the outer dead wax. Not really sure how to explain this better as it isn't something I have seen before, but I can tell you it is not a big deal. Nothing too crazy I just don't want any surprises when you receive it (I have been hearing more and more stories of people flipping out about condition of items they receive and thus I am trying to disclose anything I can upfront).

I am selling it for $35ppd which basically just covers all my costs ($30 shipped from ETR + Paypal Fees + Shipping to you).

Send me a PM if you are interested.

Thanks!

8257215952_ffb2a8355f_c.jpg

8256146201_73b3c0e72c_c.jpg

8257215882_062106ae0b_c.jpg

8257215858_9677f64011_c.jpg