PO :: Wonder Years - The Upsides (DELUXE) 2LP

tokimedo

because they were putting out records from bands like the wonder years, b&c, la dispute, into it over it, and touché amore like 4-5 years ago. yeah, none of those bands were as big then, but they were still staples in the scene. now they release garbage wiener rock like major league and seasons change and daiseyhead. plus...most people just don't really give a fuck about those bands.

La Dispute's Wildlife was due for a repress. The lime green pressing of Separation sold out pretty quickly. And there's always a demand for TWY represses, whether you agree or not.

not on the variants train anymore but i bought it for the double LP and bonus tracks included. i was scared and i'm sorry is one of my all-time faves.

interested to see the new art -- i'd love it if it was more from james heimer or mitch wojcik, but i highly doubt it. and if it's just chris on photoshop, then dgaf.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Starting to get really annoyed at this point, this may or may not be my last time ordering from No Sleep. Not to mention I've got other items bundled with this that I'm still waiting on.

The 2014 subscription was lackluster, to say the least.  I'm very disappointed with No Sleep right now.

Agreed with all the frustration with No Sleep recently. I mean, even if it is delayed and there isn't a set date yet, a simple "sorry, this product has been delayed a while and we will let you know as soon as we have a definite date" email goes a long way.

Any delay I have experienced with any other label has been communicated before the initial release date has come and gone, yet this was meant to be released December 18th and still no word.