PO :: Wonder Years - The Upsides (DELUXE) 2LP

tokimedo

Anybody else order the 2XLP package(both colors) from Run for Cover? Still haven't gotten shipping notification from them although it seems both versions are available from SRC and Hot Topic separately.

Records ship to SRC and Hot Topic at the same time they ship to us, so that doesn't have any bearing on pre-orders going out. We're obviously shipping them now, we just aren't done. There's 167 Wonder Years orders left. 

Just ordered from HT. Real excited to get it.

Also, I think I missed something. When did Soupy say he wanted these colors for the record?

They have three copies at Strongsville mall if you didn't want to pay shipping.

Passed on this for now because I'm in the hole for buying so many records lately, and I still didn't preorder Transit.

GSOI is pretty terrible, to the point that when I heard it 6 years ago I figured I would never listen to another TWY song again.  Glad I did.  That being said, I would buy it if it got pressed.  But if anything that a band doesn't want to get pressed were to be pressed, I would vote for B&C IJWTBP.  

They'll press it. Since the band is on Hopeless now, No Sleep will press it for the money since they're not going to make anything off their new album.

I'm pretty sure No Sleep has the rights to press their albums on vinyl...I mean they pressed Suburbia

and its super lame of you to suggest No Sleep would press something "just for the money"...piss off

Just saying... that dudes always looking for money. Selling stuff on eBay and tumblr, always saying he has to pay off debts.

sure, but soupy backed the sleeping on trash release. they would probably cut ties if chris ever went behind their backs and pressed GSOI. as for the debts, i think he's spreading himself too thin with how much no sleep has expanded, and a lot of the releases didn't (and still haven't) flown off the shelves.

GSOI is pretty terrible, to the point that when I heard it 6 years ago I figured I would never listen to another TWY song again.  Glad I did.  That being said, I would buy it if it got pressed.  But if anything that a band doesn't want to get pressed were to be pressed, I would vote for B&C IJWTBP.  

why would you buy it if you think it's terrible?