PO: Src subscription series

screw that, just wait til they sell it separately and get a less rare variant or something

First band I ever went to see with my (now) wife, plus I have every other variant of all their records. They are only one of three bands I'd variant collect. Probably dumb, just a lot of sentiment attached to this record and we would sit up a lot of nights as newlyweds talking with Eat Sleep Repeat on repeat in the background.

First band I ever went to see with my (now) wife, plus I have every other variant of all their records. They are only one of three bands I'd variant collect. Probably dumb, just a lot of sentiment attached to this record and we would sit up a lot of nights as newlyweds talking with Eat Sleep Repeat on repeat in the background.

awwwwwwww :)

well maybe you can find someone on here who doesn't want theirs, because man that is a lot of coin

Just wait for the awesome sales that usually pop up around the dead months of January and February. I waited for both Staring Back and Starting Line LPs to go down and finally got both for 8-9 bucks a pop. SRC can hook it up when something's not selling. It's just a matter of when you want to have it in your hands.