NOFX Box set

mclz

1000 pink epitaph, 1000 blue Fat, 500 (Surprise later)

I can't help but feel there's a store exclusive somewhere in the mix.

Fat is more limited.  1000 on blue (Fat)

2500 total so there must be 1500 on pink (Epitaph)

Erg! So really we know Fat said they only had 1,000. Epitaph said only 2,500 total. So either Fat is more exclusive, or they each only have 1,000 in the web stores and there are 500 in limbo. I'm stoked but so indecisive. Maybe I'll go with pink because I'm female. ha.

Got it at Epitaph, this is what they say: 

• ALL ORDERS PLACED THROUGH EPITAPH WILL RECEIVE TRANSLUCENT PINK VINYL. TRANSLUCENT PINK VINYL IS RESERVED EXCLUSIVELY FOR THE EPITAPH WEB STORE.

IN ADDITION, ALL BOX SETS WILL INCLUDE A LIFE-SIZE VERSION OF THE BAND’S INFAMOUS STAGE BANNER AND 500 BOXES (250 FOR EPITAPH, 250 FOR FAT) WILL BE SIGNED BY THE BAND. SIGNED BOXES WILL BE SHIPPED AT RANDOM.

Got it at Epitaph, this is what they say: 

• ALL ORDERS PLACED THROUGH EPITAPH WILL RECEIVE TRANSLUCENT PINK VINYL. TRANSLUCENT PINK VINYL IS RESERVED EXCLUSIVELY FOR THE EPITAPH WEB STORE.

IN ADDITION, ALL BOX SETS WILL INCLUDE A LIFE-SIZE VERSION OF THE BAND’S INFAMOUS STAGE BANNER AND 500 BOXES (250 FOR EPITAPH, 250 FOR FAT) WILL BE SIGNED BY THE BAND. SIGNED BOXES WILL BE SHIPPED AT RANDOM.

read higher on the page. i missed it the first time too...

because "my source" is the fat site, which is available for anyone to see, believe it or not. it says on the fat site this:

We’ve only got 1,000 copies and they’re all on colored vinyl (blue is exclusive to the Fat webstore) .

which means that all 1000 sold through fatwreck will all be the same color. dont you think that if they were something special they would announce it like they did with the autograph?

its not happening, theyre all blue from fat and all pink from epitaph. 1000 each, there will be a retail version (/500) too.

Guest deathbydrums

Kind of wish they would have done different colors for each album like the Lagwagon box, but I'm sure the price point would have been way too high to make sense. Oh well!

Hoping they aren't translucent either

the pink is translucent