NOFX Box set

mclz

I was waiting to get a new table so I haven't played mine until today, these are UNLISTENABLE. My Decline is so warped I could use it as a bowl. Most of them skip. Did anyone have similar problems and contacted Epitah about this? I bought my set from the Epitaph EU store.

I got a Pink Set. I've played Punk In Drublic, Ribbed, and SLATFATS. They played fine for me but I also at least dusted them off. I traded my Blue set to a friend and he said his White Trash copy skipped. I highly suggest giving it a good cleaning.

Wow that's shitty. Literally everything I've bought from Epitaph over the past couple years has been of questionable quality. I've returned a handful of stuff and their distro (Kings Road) are always the best dudes to deal with, I just wish someone would do something about all the shitty vinyl they're pressing. There are dudes on the FWW whose records were printed off center and look like eggs. Not cool brah.

What am i looking at?

Also, even though lots of people will disagree but this box set seems more than ever like a quick money grab.

I was confused for a bit, but I believe the white thing is the platter and the curvy looking thing on top of that is supposed to be a record.  in the background, you can see part of his blu-ray collection, including something with charlton heston (dirty harry?), frozen planet, and planet earth

Eagerly awaiting hobbyists sounds more like it. All of this stuff was/is still in print, so there's that...

I've been a huge NOFX fan for a long time but only had like 2 of their 7" and one of the LP's from this set. I was able to get the 7" box and this for a fraction of the price it would have been to buy everything individually. I don't see how this is a bad thing.

Not saying it is a bad thing that the music got in the hands of fans, but this was definitely one of the proverbial "cash grabs", and a succesful one at that!

I bought it and didn't "need" it, so I guess I got got haha.

• 2 weeks later...