Copeland - Eat, sleep, repeat in 2013

The girl that BTMT is about is actually friends with a lot of my friends. She was really sick and Aaron wrote her that album. I guess they used to date or something or they're just really close friends. I'm actually about to drive to Lakeland tonight. Maybe I'll run into him, if he's in town.

• 2 weeks later...

So stoked on this. I didn't like this album when it first came out, but it really grew on me over time. I cannot wait to order this. Unfortunately, I don't like any of the other albums in this subscription... so that kinda sucks. 

On the topic of Copeland, I ran into Aaron at The Social in Orlando a little while back when Manchester Orchestra and Chris Staples were in town. He told me he doesn't miss touring one bit. Not even a little. Not at all. Not for a second. He was very adamant about that. He said he's loving what he's doing in the studio w/ the people he has coming in and that he has plans to do more Lulls songs, but they had to take a little break because of something... I think the other dude had things he had to do. 

• 2 weeks later...