Copeland - Eat, sleep, repeat in 2013

Yeah, I figured they were going to sell all 1,000 copies.  I'm just saying, for those that miss out on either these 1,000 or the subscription version, SRC will likely release another 500 on an additional "2nd pressing" color just like they did with the Hum release.  It originally came out on black and green but then they released a white version about a week or so later.  I just assume they will do the same with this considering it sold so quickly.  Maybe not...

didn't think i'd be dropping $ today but wasn't sure how fast this would go.  i'm sure the white will look nice and everything but if i'm spending the same $25 on a record i'm going 180g

You know what's crazy though, they didn't advertise the green Hum vinyl at 180g but it sure does feel like heavyweight vinyl.  I just received my copy in the mail on Monday and it feels like 180g....maybe I'm crazy.

i have an extra black and a white ill sell them for each for $30 PPD as paypal gift.  pm if interested,

edit: id like to make sure BillyA is taken care of though, if he still wants one.  i know there were a few people offering to help out

Shoot! I didn't see that. You guys rock. I will PM you in a second.