Copeland - Eat, sleep, repeat in 2013

• 2 weeks later...

So I'm having a very confusing email conversation with SRC about shipping charges on this. I ordered two copies at separate times. I also pre-ordered Frogstomp a while ago and want to have all three sent to me at the same time to avoid paying 3 x $2.99 for shipping. I emailed and asked if I could get combined shipping on the three orders. Here's the response I got.

I am sorry but these rates are already at a discount. To ship 2 pounds costs us more then 2.99$ so we lose on every pre order. This is a marketing decision we chose to do but that is why we cant combine anything that is a discount shipping option.

Poor grammar aside, am I missing something here? If I pre-order three items at once from SRC right now, shipping is $4.99. Why am I being forced to pay an additional $3.98?

So I'm having a very confusing email conversation with SRC about shipping charges on this. I ordered two copies at separate times. I also pre-ordered Frogstomp a while ago and want to have all three sent to me at the same time to avoid paying 3 x $2.99 for shipping. I emailed and asked if I could get combined shipping on the three orders. Here's the response I got.

Poor grammar aside, am I missing something here? If I pre-order three items at once from SRC right now, shipping is $4.99. Why am I being forced to pay an additional $3.98?

My guess is plain and simple. They probably just want the extra money.

I'd check their policy and see what it says. If the policy does not match what they told you I would e-mail them back showing them that it says nothing about what they e-mailed you in their actual policy.

• 5 weeks later...