Copeland - Eat, sleep, repeat in 2013

I just want more information! I'll take a pre-order or release date anytime. Especially since SRC said they'd hopefully have it up about 7 weeks ago. I just don't own enough Copeland (all the Copeland isn't enough Copeland).

Side note: we are sure this release is getting done from the original masters, right? I am always worried when major labels are involved...

what i'm saying is, the preorder doesn't change the ship date. there's no reason for them to rush the preorder date. everyone just needs to be patient. i wouldn't worry about the preorder happening too late.

The art changes and amount of vinyl we are pressing is why this release has not yet pre ordered yet. The plant is in the process of making it but until we get a finish date we can't really make a street date. What's the rush? =)

The art changes and amount of vinyl we are pressing is why this release has not yet pre ordered yet. The plant is in the process of making it but until we get a finish date we can't really make a street date. What's the rush? =)

So you're pressing a big amount? That would be great, since all these limited runs don't help anyone out except resellers.

And I'm not telling you, nor the plant, to rush this release. I'd rather everything be done right. But that doesn't change how unbelievably eager I am for one of my favorite albums ever to be released on vinyl.

So you're pressing a big amount? That would be great, since all these limited runs don't help anyone out except resellers.

And I'm not telling you, nor the plant, to rush this release. I'd rather everything be done right. But that doesn't change how unbelievably eager I am for one of my favorite albums ever to be released on vinyl.

Yes we will press enough for everyone but I meant with all 12 projects we have going on. Too many LPs and the plants get scared =)