Raffle - Brand New - Deja Entendu (First Pressing)

atticus

I'm jumping on the bandwagon. This is a great idea and whoever came up with it is a genius. I have a wonderful small group of underprivileged kids that I work with at my church that I would love to do something special for this Christmas. I might add another thread for The Mars Volta - Deloused in the Comatorium as well.

I think $10 per entry should do it and I'll cap entries at 5 per person. I'll do the drawing on Friday 12/21. Send money to my Paypal as a gift ([email protected]) with Deja in the subject line and your vinyl collective name in the message body.

Great opportunity to help some awesome kids out and get a pretty stellar present for yourself or a loved one without paying eBay prices.

Thanks for looking and happy holidays!

Here's a list of who's entered:

dawhizz (3)

blueprintforjoy

adamscribes (2)

Jonathan Porostosky

Littlebistro

jacobraccuia (2)

Brian Buster

thefence2113

Chobble

heresyourletter

StrongArms (2)

collectivemike (3)

Route36west1

loungeact21

habbazoot (2)

trevorxramage

tim bieritz

thedillon

RyBread in for one in YoCaseyCasey's name

marc32137

kirtah777

3arl

chrisstowe42 (2)

Fredrico0012

JessRD

YoCaseyCasey 1 entry to be in Ry Bread's name

Sbj2k1

this is like mass hysteria but the good kind, i love it. its amazing how much good can be done with 1 record. puts things into perspective really.

thats what I love about the whole concept. and I really dig the positivity in this community surrounding stuff like this. so thanks to all who have already responded, it feels cool to be a part of something like this.

Done. Nothing beats helping kids man and it'd be sweet to get this album for $50 or less haha

Either way, once this over it'd be cool to know how much you raised for the kids and what you did with it.

Absolutely! I'm hoping to do something really special for them. I'm also hoping more ppl will get in on this haha.. as of now I'm only at $120 and I will look like an idiot who should have sold it on eBay where I could probably make ~$300. But this is more fun for people and like I said, I really do love this idea.