Dine Alone: City and Colour Holiday Vinyl + Alexisonfire Releases

this press release is going out today, just wanted to make sure the VC board got a chance to see it in case blogs don't pick up on it on time. let me know if you guys have any questions

DINE ALONE ANNOUNCES
 CITY AND COLOUR  HOLIDAY COLOUR VINYL and ALEXISONFIRE iTUNES ORIGINALS PRESALE LIVE DECEMBER 18, 2012

ALEXISONFIRE VINYL BOXSET DETAILS ALSO ANNOUNCED

(December 17, 2012) – Dine Alone Records announces more holiday goodies for Alexisonfire and City and Colour fans.  Pre-sales featuring a limited holiday colour variant of City and Colour’s three studio albums, as well as a special vinyl release of Alexisonfire’s iTunes Originals, go live TUESDAY, DECEMBER 18 at 10:00am ET on each artist’s online store as well as the Dine Alone online store.

CITY AND COLOUR HOLIDAY COLOURED VINYL
A special re-press of City and Colour's three studio albums, Little Hell, Bring Me Your Love, and Sometimes will be available for pre-order tomorrow at 10:00am ET.  The festive 180g red and green vinyl is limited to 300 pieces of each title. 
Pre-order here:

http://bit.ly/DAHolidayVinyl

ALEXISONFIRE iTUNES ORIGINALS
Originally released digitally in September 2010, Alexisonfire took to Metalworks Studio and re-recorded 6 tracks from their catalogue, live-off-the-floor, for an exclusive iTunes Originals.  AOF will be selling a limited run of the session on 180 gram Black vinyl during their Canadian tour (dates below). The iTunes Originals vinyl will also be available online and will include a download card containing bonus interview clips of the band members reflecting on their career and revealing the inspirations behind their songs.

Pre-order here:

http://bit.ly/DAHolidayVinyl

Alexisonfire
iTunes Originals
VINYL TRACKLISTING

01. You Burn First
02. Boiled Frogs

03. Waterwings (And Other Pool Side Fashion Faux Pas)
04. This Could Be Anywhere in the World
05. Transitory
06.  Happiness by the Kilowatt

ALEXISONFIRE BOX SET
AOF has just announced the contents of a very special discography, vinyl box set which includes 12” LPs of each studio release, as well as coveted and out of print pieces including Math Sheet Demos, Crisis bonus tracks, Insulation Tapes and BBC Sessions.  The box set will also feature a photo booklet and other exclusive items.  Pre-sale information for the boxset will be announced in January.

AOF BOX SET INCLUDES:
ALEXISONFIRE
WATCH OUT!
CRISIS
OLD CROWS / YOUNG CARDINALS
THE SWITCHEROO SERIES
DEATH LETTER
DOGS BLOOD
MATH SHEETS DEMO
CRISIS BONUS TRACKS

INSULATION TAPES
AUSSIE TOUR 7"
DEATH LETTER BONUS TRACKS
BBC SESSIONS

those C&C records are still available.

i think there is no need for another variant except for profit...but hey, there are a few C&C items OOP for a while.

rather do a repress of those.

:)

I'm pretty sure they do this because they like doing vinyl. It's a holiday color /300, not a random color /2000.

That being said, I really want those. Can anyone grab me a copy of Little Hell? I doubt I'll be up by then.

Two questions:

1). So the iTunes Originals vinyl is NOT in the box set?

2). The box set contents lists 'DEATH LETTER BONUS TRACKS' only, does that mean that there are tracks NOT on the digital EP that will be in the box set, but the EP itself is not in the box set? Or does 'DEATH LETTER BONUS TRACKS' = the EP?

Two questions:

1). So the iTunes Originals vinyl is NOT in the box set?

2). The box set contents lists 'DEATH LETTER BONUS TRACKS' only, does that mean that there are tracks NOT on the digital EP that will be in the box set, but the EP itself is not in the box set? Or does 'DEATH LETTER BONUS TRACKS' = the EP?

1. Correct

2. Both are in the box, there are bonus tracks from the session we're making exclusive to the box set

City and Colour collectors are clearly being taken advantage of. Watch out for the pink/white variants on Valentines Day... and the green/dark-green variants on St. Patricks day.

both great ideas. just missed the blue and whites for Hanukkah :wacko: