Dine Alone: City and Colour Holiday Vinyl + Alexisonfire Releases

so pissed now!!!  had items in cart checked out through paypal and the redirect to the site frooze on the white screen and carts empty now,  no receipt or email confirmation and no more boxes showing up.   congrats on the great site

Same thing happened to me. 

I think it's still a little early to freak out.

I feel sorry that Justin / AOF have to deal with this shit on Christmas eve. Probably about the only bad decision for this whole release.

I feel sorry that Justin / AOF have to deal with this shit on Christmas eve. Probably about the only bad decision for this whole release.

Likewise. As much as this sucks, the guys at Dine Alone have it WAY worse having to deal with all this shit.

I was getting frustrated as hell on desktop. Muddled around for about 15 minutes with no success. Switched over to mobile browsing from my iPhone and had an easier time checking out. 

The site still goes SLOW but it was smoother process than reloading the hopeless blank page. Hope this helps some people!