Dine Alone: City and Colour Holiday Vinyl + Alexisonfire Releases

I think it was a really stupid idea to have this preorder on Christmas eve. I don't have a whole lot of time to continue staying up for this. I spent over an hour several times getting farewell tour tickets, and now I've been doing this for an hour as well. Such a frustrating process.

This sucks.

I had it in my cart since 12:01 and got to my checkout and it just sat there for 40 mins and then I go to click on paypal since it wasnt working and now it sent me back to the homepage with NOTHING IN MY CART and now it seems like its all gone.

im so pissed.

Guys I dont think you realize how huge this band is in Canada haha. They had to shut them down when they played the Olympics for shits sake. However, are these going to be re-released individually? Because I think I can live without most of the titles in the box set. I just need the full lengths really.

Look at the bright side:

- It's Christmas!
- If you didn't get one, you have $300+ more than you thought you would have at this moment in time!
- If you sold your AoF records to fund this purchase, it's okay! These are made of wax and you can still hear the tunes on your computer machine!
- It could be worse! Some kids don't have food!

Look at the bright side:

- It's Christmas!

- If you didn't get one, you have $300+ more than you thought you would have at this moment in time!

- If you sold your AoF records to fund this purchase, it's okay! These are made of wax and you can still hear the tunes on your computer machine!

- It could be worse! Some kids don't have food!

I'm out of stupid likes so I'm quoting the fuck out of this. Couldn't have said it any better Casey.