Recently Viewing

It Follows was alright. Bonus points for it legit making me feel uneasy a few times and having a couple really effective not too cheap jump scares.

Some of it was really stupid though. Like the pool scene at the end completely lost me. But the last shot before the title card and credits was effective. Solid 7/10

Been showing my friend Arrested Development for the FIRST TIME. I can't believe he's never seen it until recently. We're 2 or 3 episodes into season 2 right now. So glad because it's been too long since I've watched it. Probably the funniest show ever created. Forever and always.

This is the second most quoted show for me behind the simpsons. I always appreciate when i throw a AD quote out in general conversation and someone gets it.

right which is a bummer. i just feel advertisement wise I never saw much for it compared to other shows on that channel, mainly Sunny.

Didn't it get stuck on FXX? I think basically all they had was Sunny. So they advertised the shit out of that hoping people would make sure they had the channel. Then when new shows didn't do well they acted surprised and canned them. Kind of just a shitty time for that show to premiere with the channel itself being brand new.