Recently Viewing

One of the best shows ever. Probably my favorite of all-time.

Okay, I just finished S2 and I definitely agree that it's fantastic. Arguably the best thing Lynch has ever done. However, that finale scared and confused THE SHIT out of me. Fucking hell.

I'll see Fire Walk with Me tomorrow; apparently it explains some things despite being a prequel.

Okay, I just finished S2 and I definitely agree that it's fantastic. Arguably the best thing Lynch has ever done. However, that finale scared and confused THE SHIT out of me. Fucking hell.

I'll see Fire Walk with Me tomorrow; apparently it explains some things despite being a prequel.

If you think the finale scared and confused the shit out of you, wait until you see Fire Walk With Me. It's amazing.

Today I watched:

Scouts Guide to the Zombie Apocalypse

Battles Without Honor and Humanity

Deathgasm

If you think the finale scared and confused the shit out of you, wait until you see Fire Walk With Me. It's amazing.

Today I watched:

Scouts Guide to the Zombie Apocalypse

Battles Without Honor and Humanity

Deathgasm

How is deathgasm? Its on my list of things to see but ive heard mixed things.

I have been in a documentary mood and watched:

Soaked in bleach

I am big bird

What happened miss simone?

All quality

I can agree with that. I'm still surprised they left so many cliffhangers and the continuation of the story is happening just now.

Also, I saw Straight Outta Compton last night and even though Dre was basically portrayed as a saint, it's one of the better biopics I've seen. Highly enjoyable and definitely rewatchable.

I can agree with that. I'm still surprised they left so many cliffhangers and the continuation of the story is happening just now.

It's because the show got cancelled in its second season because the network pressured Lynch into wrapping up the Laura story sooner than intended, and the second story arc didn't resonate with people as much. Lynch also left the show for a while in the middle-ish area of season 2.

After cancellation the show gained more of a cult following, and interest has spiked again in recent years, thus the new season/continuation. :)

It's because the show got cancelled in its second season because the network pressured Lynch into wrapping up the Laura story sooner than intended, and the second story arc didn't resonate with people as much. Lynch also left the show for a while in the middle-ish area of season 2.

After cancellation the show gained more of a cult following, and interest has spiked again in recent years, thus the new season/continuation. :)

Ah, I see. Thanks for the clarification. Crazy how things work out sometimes. I wonder what this new limited series has in store.

Especially what Dale Cooper is up to.

I just finished The End of the Tour, and it may be my favorite film of 2015.  I've definitely been a fan of Jason Segel, via How I Met Your Mother, Forgetting Sarah Marshall, etc.; but this is a game changer.  This movie was phenomenal and I hope everyone watches it and pretends not to have tears in their eyes in the end. 

I just finished The End of the Tour, and it may be my favorite film of 2015.  I've definitely been a fan of Jason Segel, via How I Met Your Mother, Forgetting Sarah Marshall, etc.; but this is a game changer.  This movie was phenomenal and I hope everyone watches it and pretends not to have tears in their eyes in the end.

Will watch and expected to cry.

Watched Room tonight. Holy shit. So sad. So goddamn sad and powerful. If Brie Larson doesn't win at the academy awards I will be pissed, especially if dumb Jennifer Lawrence beats her out for that piece of shit Joy. And the fact that the little kid wasn't nominated is sheer robbery.

Was going to watch the End of the Tour tonight but I can't take any more sadness tonight. Tomorrow it is.

Watched Room tonight. Holy shit. So sad. So goddamn sad and powerful. If Brie Larson doesn't win at the academy awards I will be pissed, especially if dumb Jennifer Lawrence beats her out for that piece of shit Joy. And the fact that the little kid wasn't nominated is sheer robbery.

Was going to watch the End of the Tour tonight but I can't take any more sadness tonight. Tomorrow it is.

Definitely watch End of the Tour, Segel is just amazing in it.  I loathe Eisenberg, but damn did he deliver.  

Chi-Raq - Probably one of my favorite movies of 2015. I love Spike Lee...never saw anything like it before and it was incredibly powerful

Curve - ehhh...mediocre thriller I'll forget about tomorrow

The Visit - fucking sucked ass for a million different reasons: annoying kids, predictable, boring, shyamalamalan's typical bullshit...

Going Clear (Scientology Doc) - really good but incredibly fucked up...Scientology is more fucking insane than I thought it was...

The Final Girls - Good and fun, especially for horror fans

Love and Mercy - Pretty good, Paul Dano is great, music is amazing, John Cusack is boring but that's nothing new