Recently Viewing

Breaking bad

This is honestly the only TV show I'd want to experience for the first time again. I thought about Arrested Development for a second (because it's my favorite show ever) but that's a show that's actually better the more you rewatch it.

Even my favorite shows I wouldn't want to experience for the first time again. Mostly because I feel a lot of TV is very "of its time." Watching The X-Files for the first time as a 29 year old in 2016 I'd probably be like "This is silly..."

Dr. No, plan on revisiting the other Sean Connery James Bond movies, they are so good, and they are on Amazon

Prime.

Watched the Connection and A Most Violent Year again; two of my favorite movies of 2015. A Most Violent Year is probably one of the best movies I've seen in a long time and on my all time favorites list.

watched Room last night, and thought it was really good.

watched all 5 seasons of Game of Thrones over the past week (first time through), I can definitely see why it's so popular, but a lot of things they did were just not for me.

I need to start season 4 of House of Cards, hoping to blow through it this weekend.

Went to see 10 Cloverfield Lane again after work today, this time in imax. Between last night and today I was able to get all 3 of the amc/imax posters. I loved it just as much during the second viewing. I was hoping there would be more people today than last night, to hear some reactions, but it was an early evening showing. It's easily going to be one of my favorite movies of the year.

Watched Spotlight. It was fine but not best pic in my opinion. Very flat movie. No really powerful villain, no twist, no action. Just a bunch of reporters slowly uncovering a story and then writing it.

I agree. It was good, but not best pic. Out of the noms, that was actually one of the films I enjoyed the least.

Finished up the latest season of House of Cards. I'm still in the window of no spoilers but I feel robbed by the ending. This season however got me back on board. I thought Season three turned cartoonish but they brought it back this time around. I was dubious about the guy from The Killing playing the Republican Candidate but I dug it. All around solid.