Recently Viewing

I would add the movie Moon to that list

+1 for moon. ex machina is good sci-fi as well.

Yeah, Moon and especially Ex Machina are fantastic films.

All of this. Also:

Attack The Block

Cube

District 9

Event Horizon

Looper

Oblivion

Pacific Rim

The Fountain

The Signal (2014)

The World's End

They Live

Timecrimes

Under The Skin

Yeah. The 1st four episodes are online and just powered through them. I read the books so i was stoked on watching this. It's getting good. Not sure, if you read the 1st book, but it seems to be following it fairly faithfully. It's got it work cut out for it with trying to capture the complexity of the space-o-political climate and interpersonal relationships, while telling 3 "separate" stories at the start. However, i am pleased. I wasn't too thrilled on actor playing Holden at first, but he's growing on me. In the book Chrisjen swears up a storm, so sadly, we she wont be dropping any F-bombs on SyFy. The person who does her voice in the audiobook is awesome. There are only ten episodes in the season, so it should be an intense pace if they plan on covering all the main plot points in the whole 1st book.

Definitely enjoying it so far, and I read the books.

Caught The Big Short last night and loved it. Great cast, incredible cinematography and great use of the fourth wall. I'll pretty much endorse anything that has Gosling, Bale, and Pitt in the same flick.

I really thought it was great except for some of the choices the director made, in regards to some of the quick edits and breaking the fourth wall.