Recently Viewing

Watched Taken 2 last night, and boy was it not even in the same league as the first.  I can't get over how they used a 30 year old to play Nieson's 16 year old daughter.  

Also watched We Need To Talk About Kevin which was really fantastic, super dark, very depressing.  John C. Rieley is such an amazing actor, I really love when actors can shift from comedies to drama with such precision.  

Watched Taken 2 last night, and boy was it not even in the same league as the first.  I can't get over how they used a 30 year old to play Nieson's 16 year old daughter.  

This is my biggest fear. The first one was so good and I never thought they would make a second one. I have yet to see it and I dont think I want too.

so i finally watched moonrise kingdom, and wound up falling asleep during the third act.

the cinematography was awesome, and the movie was really cute, but i was full of mcdonalds and beer.

i enjoyed most of what i saw.

a friend of ours gave us a bootleg of ted, so i'll be watching that soon.

Currently up to episode 21 in Twin Peaks, as soon as I finish it up I'm gonna watch the movie. Love me some David Lynch.

I can hardly make it through the movie. Agent Cooper looks like a bloated plastic doll and it creeps me out. Love the show though.

Definitely worth checking out. It just feels different than the show.

About to watch Paradise Lost 3. I have already seen it, but DVD just came in the mail. I remember it not having nearly the same impact as the first two. Seemed like a compilation of footage I had already seen multiple times.