Punchline - Action (Feb 2013)

http://modernshortstories.bigcartel.com/category/vinyl

It is back up. They split each variant into a different category now instead of a drop down. Each are available. They also have a really nice So Nice To Meet You pack if you are a variant collector, hardcore fan, or just wanna support the band and get something nifty in return. Also if you are gonna get action I really recommend getting that 7" split. It does come with a poster that is awesome, features "Battlescars" off action [an alternate version - mostly acoustic], and Over It were really good... on and the 7" is only a dollar...

Still enjoy this album somehow. Grabbed the splatter.

Its pretty dang solid., They have a quirky nature to to them but at the same time they have always delivered above average music. Only a few songs by them I would say are truly great but I mean as far as pop punk goes a quirky, fast pace, and hard hitting band like this has their place. I would argue Action is just about as good as Take This To Your Grave . The comparison holds strong since they were both on fueled by ramen and toured together after its release. I am not 100% sure but I also think both albums had the same producer. 

edit: Looks like the splatter sold out but I believe someone said more were going up on the 1st of january. All other variants are available. If you wanna hold out for splatter than I would check back on the first but if variant does not concern you than I would jump on this because regardless this pressing is limited and proving to be an in demand album.

Bummed I missed out on the splatter. Grabbed the 1/2 and 1

If I see more become available I will let everyone know. Worst comes to worse you end up with 2 and I am sure someone will miss out and want a copy. Actually interested to see what 1/2 pink and 1/2 white would look like despite being rather obvious. Never seen a record like that.