Way out of the closet on H&O. 

I bet you loved this right Dave?

Live from Daryl's house is better than just about any late night talk show when it comes to music. He has a knack for getting people to be pretty real and I dig that everything has a different sound. Anyway, not a big FOB fan but I still enjoyed it.

Glad I'm seeing a lot of H&O love.

Yeah, the singer from the chariot came out with every time i die to sing and got tackled off the stage. The guitar player from the chariot was also stage diving/moshing during etid. It was exciting to see the other bands going nuts for etid.

That's amazing. I've seen the chariot a few times. Scogin is crazy, climbing on things hanging upside down, literally walking out into the crowd as we held him up by his feet, just standing and screaming his lungs out, 12 feet tall. I saw them open up for Norma Jean like  or 6 years ago and he came out and sung Memphis with Cory, it was one of the best musical experiences of my life.

I have cleaning and homework to do, but I'm going to watch my DVD of Fletch instead. I have a feeling that is going to lead into Caddyshack. Maybe Back To School. Fuck productivity.

with those movies setting you back, i don't blame you. all fine art films if you ask me. 

Fred, did you hear the one about the Jew, the Catholic, and the Colored Boy who went to heaven?

fuck, i have a chest cold and sound like i'm gonna cough up a fuckin gremlin but i have no sick time so here i sit, incubating in my cubicle. normally i'd say fuck it and go home without pay but i'm supposed to be off all next week lol

i had to do that a few weeks before i went to FEST. luckily it was for only two days that i had to work sick. went home, got well, and the day i came back i got sick again (but with allergies) so i just had to deal with that. fuckin' bummmmmeerr

That's amazing. I've seen the chariot a few times. Scogin is crazy, climbing on things hanging upside down, literally walking out into the crowd as we held him up by his feet, just standing and screaming his lungs out, 12 feet tall. I saw them open up for Norma Jean like  or 6 years ago and he came out and sung Memphis with Cory, it was one of the best musical experiences of my life.

Yeah same thing when i saw them, he sure loves to throw his microphone around too haha. the venue i saw them at had exposed pipes and he would throw it over those and then he kept hanging from them. the whole time their guitarist was standing on top of his massive speaker and then did a backflip off it into the crowd, no joke...it was wild.

i had to do that a few weeks before i went to FEST. luckily it was for only two days that i had to work sick. went home, got well, and the day i came back i got sick again (but with allergies) so i just had to deal with that. fuckin' bummmmmeerr

i am literally disgusted with myself, i feel that bad, haha

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic